Sunday, November 05, 2006

What's Your Ring??

After talking to my sister the other day.....I was left to wonder. With today's technology and everyone owning a cell phone, what is your ring?? My sister told me that mine is Ben Folds "Landed". I didn't have a clue who she was talking about so I went to the World Wide Web and ta-da, I now know. I listened to the song and see how it fits me. Then I find myself thinking of the ringtones I have on my phone.....for my mom it is the Monkey's Theme Song. (If you only knew her you would understand!! :) Love ya mom!!) For the love in my life it is Andrew Lloyd Webber "All I Ask of You". Of course then I think of my sisters and I really feel bad. I have Alanis Morissette "Hands Clean". I only feel bad because it doesn't fit her at all. I could of course change it but it never bothered me until after talking to her. I think people that take the time to find that song which reminds you of another person, either has way to much time on their hands or unconditionally loves them. As for the song I have for my sister....I am going to change it - only because I grew up with a great role model. She deserves to have that song that defines who she is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home