Monday, April 09, 2007

Time goes by so fast. It is spring already even though if I look outside it appears like winter. We had 1 day of weather in the 70's before SURPRISE, 14" of white snow. The last of the white stuff that had previously fallen had melted away just days ago so I went to a nearby store to get some supplies for my garden and to get ready to get my yard looking great. The only thing I got done was weeding half my garden before calling it a day....and the realization that waiting until tomorrow is not a good thing. It is finally getting nice out again so I can finish the work that I have previously started.

Well Easter has come and gone. I had the pleasure of spending the day with a 2 yr old full of energy. He had 2 speeds....full speed and crash. It is amazing how a bottle of bubbles can be your best friend....or your worst enemy. He really is a great kid and I am looking forward to seeing him grow up. He already has his manners, he helps you put on your shoes, helps you stand up, helps put your coat on and opens the door for you. Now I just have to catch myself up on my sign language. He is learning at such a fast pace that I need to kick it into gear to keep up.

My family spent Easter in Minnesota this year. I was unable to make it but I am looking forward to seeing everyone in June when they come up here. We have some great places to check out. It has been many years since my parents were last in Maine. I hope that we can have a relaxing visit and still get in some sites for Dad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home